If your company is interested in becoming a Corporate Partner and receive great deals on memberships and other benefits please contact our Marketing Coordinator email@example.com
summer sizzler pricing:
2 Month Membership
2 for 1 SWIM after 6:00pm Weekdays & after 4:00pm Weekends
*of equal or lesser value
Day Pass $7.50
Student/ Senior Swim Pass $6.50
Youth Swim Pass $5.50
Family Swim Pass $15
1 Week Pass $25
20 Visit Track Pass $30
10 Visit Punch Card $60
Family Swim Pass includes 5 people (Max 2 Adults/Seniors). Additional Children $2.
Children under 2 swim FREE with the purchase of an Adult/Senior Swim Pass.
Day Pass vs Public Swim Pass:
A Public/Open Swim Pass gives you access to the pools during times when there is no instructor leading a class. I.e. Open Swim, Aqua Sports, Lane Swim, etc. In order to participate in our Instructor Led Water Programs, you will need to buy a Day Pass. Such programs include Aqua Zumba, Swim Club, Aqua Stretch, etc.
YOUTH Membership Prices - Under 12 years
1 Month $40
*NEW 3 Months $100
6 Months $200
1 Year $350
STUDENT Membership Prices 13-18 Years or valid ID
1 Month $50
*NEW 3 Months $125
6 Months $250
1 Year $435
ADULT Membership Prices 19-59 Years
1 Month $65
*NEW 3 Months $160
6 Months $320
1 Year $560
SENIOR Membership Prices 60 +Years
1 Month $60
*NEW 3 Months $150
6 Months $300
1 Year $525
FAMILY Membership Prices Household*
1 Month $130
*NEW 3 Months $325
6 Months $650
1 Year $1140
NEW GYM ONLY Membership
Price per month
Student 13-18 (or valid ID) $40
Adult 19-59 years $55
Senior 60 + years $50
Our Memberships are all inclusive!
What does this mean?
Once you have your membership, you are able to use all of our included amenities such as the track, fitness centre, and pool as well as drop in group programs! It also includes Free swimming lessons (one 10 week session) with the commitment to buying a membership for 3 consecutive months.
When you purchase a membership or one of the available passes, you may be asked to read, understand, and agree to the following:
- *Please feel free to print and fill out the Membership Application to bring with you when you come to purchase any of our memberships. This will help expedite the process when you arrive.
- The PotashCorp Civic Centre is a place for fun, health, and family, but in order to make this happen there do need to be some policies/rules in place to help achieve this positive atmosphere. Please review these easy to follow policies and if you have children, make sure they understand them as well.
For information on Swimming Lessons, please CLICK HERE
To insure the safety of all, please note the following guidelines.
A guardian must be 16 years of age or older.
FOR MEMBERS ONLY: You can apply to have a 13-15 years old supervise family members that are 12 and under. Conditions apply, see Guest Services for details. Note: Waivers expire after 6 months.
- Children 12 and under must have a parent/guardian in the building at all times
- Children 13-15 must have a waiver signed by a parent/guardian on file, but can be in the building on their own.
- Children 5 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian into the pools and must be in the same pool as the parent/guardian.
- Children 6 and older must be able to demonstrate that they can swim on their own in order to not have a parent/guardian accompany them into the pool.
- Children under 12 are not permitted in the Fitness Centre.
- Children aged 12-14 must take our Fit Start Orientation and be approved by Fitness Centre staff in order to use the Fitness Centre.
- Children aged 12, after taking our Fit Start Orientation, still require a parent in the facility at all times.
- Children under 12 are not permitted on the Track without a Guardian present.