FUNDY CIVIC CENTRE INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
The regular meeting of Board of Directors of the FUNDY CIVIC CENTRE INC. was held at Wesley Hall on Wednesday, March 28, 2018, beginning at 7:30pm.
Erika deWinter of deWinter Marketing Group presented Marketing Plan overview prior to regular meeting 6:30 – 7:30PM
Brenda Leask Town of Sussex
Nelson Ball Parish of Waterford
Raya Khedheri, Secretary Parish of Studholm
Shelly Vail Kingswood University
Alex Coffin Manager of Potash Corp Civic Centre
Blair Hyslop Town of Sussex
Jodi Totton Cummings Parish of Sussex
Barb Daley Parish of Cardwell
Kirk Sabine, Vice-President Kingswood University
Kevin Maillet, Treasurer Town of Sussex
Patsy Shay Village of Sussex Corner
Doug O’Leary, Chair Parish of Studholm
Nicole Clement Village of Norton
1. The meeting was called to order by Kirk Sabine at 7:30pm.
2. Jodi Totton-Cummings motioned we approve the agenda, seconded by Brenda Leask.
3. Brenda Leask motioned we approved the minutes from February 28th 2018, seconded by Barb Daley.
4. Alex presented the manager’s report.
5. Alex presented the financial report.
- Blair requested month end report & balance sheet to be issued after March 31st to capture full month.
- Jodi requested to have “Splash Cash” financials broken down separately.
Shelley Vail motioned we approve the financial report, seconded by Brenda Leask
6. Committee reports:
Prepare S.W.O.T & competitive analysis
3 draws to date. Adding pre-pay dates
Alex to communicate why the diving blocks are being moved. Committee is reviewing possible energy audit.
Nelson moved that Board of Directors meet with Chapman Group to April 15th for a 4 hour strategic planning session. Seconded by Barb Daley.
Motion 01-31-18-319-31-74 Carried
7. Old Business
8. New Business
9. Raya Khedheri motioned to close the meeting.
Motion 01-31-18-320-31-74 Carried
* Strategic Planning Session – April 15th, 1PM – 5PM – Wesley Hall. Supper to follow
*Next meeting date: April 25th, 2018. 7PM