The PotashCorp Civic Centre uses a multi-faceted approach in its fitness training that generates results by enabling participants to feel challenged and empowered to take personal performance to new levels.
We integrate scientifically proven training methods with an exciting approach that is both innovative and purposeful. Everything our clients do is tactically designed to contribute to overall functional performance.
Our focus is on providing clients with a clear and progressive pathway to reach their goals and fulfill their personal potential in health and life.
1 session $45
3 Sessions $120 (6 month and annual members save $10)
6 Sessions $210 (free month membership)
12 Sessions $360 (free month membership)
Extra person is $10 per session per person
Sessions are 45 minutes in duration
3-12 sessions include a consultation with trainer to discuss individual needs and complete a personal training questionnaire, baseline testing and measurements
Our Trainers are:
Debbie Goodwin, Bill Laurin & Jill Hourihan
* Other times are available by appointment. Please call us at 432-6100 to set up a preferred time.
YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER WILL:
1. Schedule exclusive appointments that satisfy your schedule
2. Help you establish realistic goals, continually adjusting your workout to keep pace with your changing needs
3. Supervise your exercise, and give you ongoing feedback to maximize the effectiveness of your workout and maintain your motivation
4. Work with your physician and physical therapist where needed to help you recover from injury and make a smooth transition from rehabilitation treatment to regular workouts.